Posted by Foobooz on August 25th, 2011
Michael Klein gets some photos inside of Barcade. It’s getting closer…. [The Insider]
Living on the Vedge gets a sneek peek inside at Rich Landau’s upcoming Vedge. Vegetarians are going to be getting some fine dining. [Living on the Vedge]
If a landlord can get Manayunk’s Saxby’s evicted, Capogiro will come to Manayunk. [The Insider]
It looks like the noodle house and smokeless barbecue concept for South Street that we first heard about in late 2009 is moving forward. The construction at 216-218 South Street is just about complete and the liquor license application is in the window.
- Quick Bites
- Dealing With Irene In Manayunk
- Quick Bites: Jim’s Steaks Manager Robbed and More News from the Weekend
- Prime Rib Special
- Quick Bites: Barcade Plays a Game, Crisp Hopes, Sabrina’s Opens
- Manayunk Sidewalk Splash
- Thursdays In Manayunk
- UPDATED: And Now, Some (Potential) Good News For Manayunk’s Main Street
- Another Reason To Visit Manayunk?