Posted by Foobooz on August 31st, 2011
In anticipation of the 50th anniversary of Shank & Evelyn’s, Shank’s Original at Pier 40 is offering a different classic sandwich each month at retro prices. Everyday in September after 2 p.m., Shank’s will be offering its hot roast pork for just 79¢ (regularly $6.90).
Shank’s Original is located at Columbus Boulevard at Christian Street and is open till 10 p.m Sunday through Thursday and till 11 p.m. on Fridays and Saturdays.
Shank’s Original [Official Site]
- Shank’s Offering $2.50 Sandwiches All Day Saturday
- Pennsport, More Than Just Doughnuts
- Best Of Philly: This Is What A Sandwich Tasting Should Look Like
- Quick Bites: Bynums in Chestnut Hill and a Couple Opening Dates Set
- It’s Shank’s Original And It’s Open
- Shank’s Original Expands Hours
- Shank’s Opening Riverfront Location
- Tale of the Tape: Morgan’s Pier
- An Update on Morgan’s Pier