Posted by Foobooz on August 31st, 2011
View Larger Map
Just about a month ago we told you that Crumbs Bake Shop was looking for real estate in Center City. Today we can confirm that the first Philadelphia outpost of the publicly traded cupcake emporium will open at 133 S 18th Street, between Walnut and Sansom Streets. The location has been hotly contested as there were preliminary plans for a Dunkin Donuts there but that met with local resistance. Hopefully for Crumbs, Rittenhouse denizens will be more open to the gourmet cupcakes, cookies and cakes that Crumbs hopes to start selling in January.
This is just the first area location for Crumbs, the company is looking for more Philadelphia real estate.
Crumbs Bake Shop [Official Site]
- Crumbs Bake Shops Coming to Philadelphia
- Crumbs Bake Shop Opening on Rittenhouse By Thanksgiving?
- New Federal Donuts Coming to Sansom Street
- Cafe L’Aube’s Rittenhouse Square Location
- Bake a Pie for Charity
- New York’s Joe Coffee Set to Add to Philadelphia’s Coffee Scene
- Scoop de Ville Is Leaving Chestnut Street, What’s Next?
- Numa Sushi Bar To Become Spike Mendelsohn’s Burger Spot?
- DiBruno Brothers Planning Full Restaurant