Posted by Foobooz on August 31st, 2011
The Bon Appetit praised fried chicken is going back on the menu at Resurrection Ale House. On Wednesday, September 21st the Grays Ferry Ave bar will be celebrating its second anniversary with nothing but fried chicken offered from opening till 5 p.m. From 5 onward it is complimentary small bites. On the 22nd, the honey drizzled twice-fried chicken will again grace the menu.
But before we could even come down from the joy of this news Meritage punched us in the gut with the news that this is the last week for Korean fried chicken at the 20th Street restaurant. You only have tonight and tomorrow to enjoy the sweet and spicy sesame glazed chicken. It’s $18 and served with collard greens and mac & cheese.
And before you ask, yes Michael Solomonov’s Federal Donuts is coming. Look for the doughnut and fried chicken spot to open before September becomes October.
Resurrection Ale House
2425 Grays Ferry Ave, Philadelphia, PA
- Meritage Returns Fried Chicken To Its Menu
- Fried Chicken Resurrected At Resurrection
- You Owe Yourself a Trip to Cafe Soho
- A Brilliant Simplicity
- Federal Donuts Adding Fried Chicken Dinner on Weekends
- Sammy Chon’s Opens Korean Restaurant in Chinatown
- First Bite: The Chicken at Federal Donuts on Sansom Street
- Fried Chicken *Night* at Meme
- Korean Tasting Menu At Meritage