Posted by Foobooz on September 6th, 2011
Food truck co-founder Larry Comroe passed away on September 1st at the age of 48. Comroe was part-owner of the popular food truck Far From Home Cafe. In its short time at Love Park the truck made a name for itself with friendly service and creative and tasty empanadas.
Our condolences to his friends and family.
Obituary: Lawrence Alexander Comroe [Philly.com]
16th and JFK, Philadelphia, PA
- Pssst, Wanna Buy a Truck?
- Far From Home Cafe Closing, and It’s My Fault
- Lucky Old Souls at Love Park Today
- Soup Nazi Truck In Philadelphia Today
- Lunch at Love
- Empanada Palooza
- Mini Trini Brings Trinidadian Fare to Philly
- Love Park Debuts 15-Strong Food Truck Rotation
- Popped Festival Announces Food Vendors