Posted by Foobooz on September 6th, 2011
Center City’s Restaurant Week is less than a week away and we’ve updated our Restaurant Week Guide to include all the latest menus and information. Restaurant Week will be the first time to check the new menus at Bliss and Farmers’ Cabinet. It will also be the last time to eat at Bindi or to eat Chef Lucio Palazzo’s food at Xochitl. Or maybe you’ve been waiting for Restaurant Week to finally check out Dandelion or Opa. Both of those restaurants are participating for the first time. Wherever you head, make your reservations soon.
Restaurant Week runs from September 12 to 16th and September 18th to 23rd. Dinners include at least three courses for $35 with some of the 100+ restaurants also offering a three-course lunch for $20.
- Your Guide to Restaurant Week
- All New for Winter 2013, the Foobooz Guide to Restaurant Week
- Restaurant Week Sets Records
- Restaurant Week Sets Fall Dates, Record Number of Participants
- Restaurant Week Freshens Up
- Save The Date
- Marc Vetri on Restaurant Week #PHLRW
- What To Eat During Restaurant Week, Part 4: Oyster House
- Restaurant Week Brochures Hit Streets