Posted by Foobooz on September 13th, 2011
If you’ve been in the Reading Terminal Market in the past few weeks you may have seen some of these renderings posted around the market. They include the new and larger DiNic’s that will be opening where Harry Ochs stand was located.
There are also renderings of the other stalls that are shifting and getting a face lift including the new Molly Malloy’s which is replacing the tired Beer Garden. Malloy’s also has gotten its social media in order with a new Facebook page and Twitter account. The gastropub is owned by the Iovine Brothers and is aiming to open on October 11th. The bar will offer its own food and beer for eat-in or takeout. Happy hour will be offered daily from 4 to 6 p.m.
Market Renovations [Reading Terminal Market]
Reading Terminal Market
1200 Arch St, Philadelphia, PA
- Brunch Without the Wait: Molly Malloy’s
- Tonight: It’s Happy Hour at Molly Malloy’s
- Quick Bites: Reading Terminal News
- Musical Stalls at Reading Terminal
- DiNic’s Named the Best Sandwich in America
- Opening This Week
- DiNic’s Up for Best Sandwich in America
- Bigger DiNic’s Opens Today
- DiNic’s Changes Roll Providers