Posted by Foobooz on September 14th, 2011
DiBruno Brothers’ Emilio Mignucci recently did a Flying Fish beer and cheese pairing at Osteria. The man enjoys his job.
DiBruno Bros. Cheeses Paired With Flying Fish Beers
Keen’s Farmhouse Cheddar
with Abbaye Dubbel
with Exit 4
Don’t forget DiBruno Brothers is hosting a night with beer, cheese and goats on Tuesday, September 20th.
- The Agenda: Beer, Beer, Beer & It’s Not Even Beer Week Yet
- Tonight: Flying Fish at Johnny Brenda’s
- Sly Fox At DiBruno’s
- Beer And Cheese
- Iron Hill and Flying Fish’s Collaboration Beer Debuts Tonight
- Flying Fish Brewing Beer and Cheese Tasting
- Artisinal American Cheeses & Beer
- Oktoberfest Beers With DiBruno Cheese
- Sly Fox At DiBruno Brothers
This entry was posted on Wednesday, September 14th, 2011 at 1:49 pm and is filed under Drink, Food Nerd News. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.