Posted by Foobooz on September 21st, 2011
Hawthornes is hosting a Colorado food and beer dinner this Sunday and hurray, no Rocky Mountain oysters. Instead there is a Fort Collins roast leg of lamb and New Belgium beer.
The three course/four beer dinner costs $50 per person and is available Sunday, September 25th from 6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
“Friends of Hawthornes” Beer Dinner featuring beers from New Belgium
The Whistle Wetter
Beer: “Somersault” Blonde Ale
Beer: “Fat Tire” Amber Ale
The Deconstructed Denver Sandwich: Toasted brioche, seared ham,
hard boiled egg, pepper, onion and grain mustard oil
Beer: “Ranger” American IPA
Fort Collins Roast Leg of Lamb: Garlic and fresh rosemary,
mint beet jelly, pea and onion salad with ranch-style cast iron flat bread
Beer: “Mother Ship Wit” Belgian Style White Ale
Trappers Fruit over Colorado Muffin cake
Hawthornes [Official Site]
- Hawthornes Doing Big Things
- Colorado Beer Dinner at Barbuzzo
- Hawthornes Fourth Annual IPA Block Party Is this Saturday
- New Belgium Coming to Brussels on the Schuylkill?
- Standout Brunch at Hawthornes
- Belgian Beer Dinner at Barbuzzo
- Sixpoint Beer Dinner Tonight at North 3rd
- Bistrot La Minette Turns Four, Celebrates with $30 Menu
- Pub & Kitchen Does BBQ and Beer Dinners