Posted by Foobooz on September 22nd, 2011
Monday through Thursday Cantina Feliz is offering a $19.95 three-course prix fixe menu. The special three-course menu is available between 3 and 5:30 p.m. and aims to cater to people looking to get home in time for prime-time TV or playoff baseball. The menu includes seven choices each for the first two courses and includes a scoop of ice cream or sorbet for dessert.
Peter McAndrews has made a name for himself with Modo Mio, Paesano’s and Monsu. Now he’s looking to open Il Porto, a pizza spot in Media. 101 Trolley, here we come. [Meal Ticket]
Food Truck Fever has hit West Chester where Ta Keria Bianca is serving up tacos daily. [West Chester Dish]
Photo by Courtney Apple
- Suburban Snacks: Perrier’s Spot Opens, Brick Oven Pizza for Media
- Modo Mio’s Peter McAndrews Coming to Northern Liberties
- Rooftop Dining In West Chester
- Diego’s Tequila Bar Is Coming to Media
- Avalon in West Chester Changes It Up for Spring
- More Than Just Dogs Grilling At Avalon
- Suburban Snacks: Food Pics from Xilantro
- But How Are The Restrooms?
- Anthony Bourdain Hanging With Chefs as He Films The Layover