Posted by Foobooz on September 23rd, 2011
It’s been such a busy week at Foobooz (a record number of posts the last couple of days) that we didn’t even get a chance to read the profile of Michael Solomonov in the New York Times till just now. It details how a memorial dinner after his brother’s death while on duty for the Israeli Army led him to Zahav. It’s a good read. And now that it’s almost the weekend maybe, like us, you’ll actually have time to check it out.
After His Brother’s Killing, a Chef Turns to Israeli Food [New York Times]
Photo by Ryan Collerd | New York Times
- One of Us: Michael Solomonov
- Solomonov Adding Chef’s Counter to Zahav
- Solomonov Wins Beard
- Reservations For Zahav’s Chef Counter Going Live
- Q&A: Zahav’s Michael Solomonov On His New Main Line Restaurant, Citron and Rose
- Mike Solomonov and Han Chiang Plan Star Wars Collaboration
- Zahav And Le Bec: Two Wine Dinners To Plan For
- Zahav Going to Momofuku in New York
- What Would Michael Solomonov’s Last Supper Be?