Posted by Foobooz on September 27th, 2011
Crisp has opened its first Philadelphia location at 32 South 18th Street. The brightly appointed spot offers falafel sandwiches, hummus bowls, salads and flatbreads.
We stopped in today to look around and try a falafel sandwich.
Check out the slideshow for a look at the Athenian, a Greek take on the falafel sandwich and Crisp’s clever packaging.
It was a tasty enough sandwich though wish Crisp were in another part of town where the falafel isn’t as prevalent (Mamma’s Christos’ Stand, King of Falafel, Falafel Bar). We also skipped the $2.25 fountain soda.
32 S 18th St, Philadelphia, PA
- Crisp Is Now Grillicious
- Down With the McRib, Long Live the Boneless Rib Sandwich
- Grillicious Looks Closed
- Quick Bites: Barcade Plays a Game, Crisp Hopes, Sabrina’s Opens
- The Lunch Scene: Mama’s Vegetarian
- First Bite: Brodo on 18th Street
- Quick Bites: Center City Falafel, American Sardine Delays and Kitchen Returns
- Get a Free Peek at Agno Grill Today
- Rotisseur Adds Lunch