Posted by Foobooz on September 28th, 2011
The Paramour opens in the Wayne Hotel today. The swanky redo is ready for its closeup after two years of construction. The bar and restaurant will serve modern American cuisine.
We are especially happy to see that among the bar’s draft selections is a rotating Stillwater Artisanal saison. We think that’s just cool.
139 East Lancaster Avenue Wayne, PA
- Craig LaBan Reviews Paramour in Wayne
- Shake Hands with Beef at Paramour
- Ella’s American Bistro Opens Today in Wayne
- Suburban Snacks: Paramour Details
- Suburban Snacks: Wayne Hotel Gets New Restaurant, Burbs Get Two Chickie’s
- Main Line Restaurant Week Kicks Off September 24th
- Swine Dining with Yards Brewing Co. at Paramour
- Suburban Snacks: Patio Construction in Downingtown, Milepost Pub at Whole Foods, New in Ambler, Wayne and Willow Grove
- Impressive Saturday in Store for Teresa’s Next Door
This entry was posted on Wednesday, September 28th, 2011 at 3:58 pm and is filed under News, Opening Soon. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.