Posted by Foobooz on September 29th, 2011
The Foo Truck (no relation to Foobooz) debuted in Garden Variety at 2nd and Poplar last Monday. The truck will operate at the location weekdays between 5 and 10 p.m. Expect “pocket rolls,” an Asian inspired wrap stuffed with everything from scrambled eggs to honey-roasted pork. This week’s special is grilled lemongrass chicken served with carrots and daikon slaw.
Also look for the colorful truck late-night on weekends outside Kung Fu Necktie.
Foo Truck [Official Site]
2nd and Poplar, Philadelphia, PA
- Kung Fu Necktie Opens Upstairs Bar
- Local 215 Food Truck Debuts This Thursday at Night Market
- Food Truck Round Up with Spodee at the Piazza
- Late Night Gotcha for Food Vendors
- Lunch Truck Lineup at the Navy Yard
- Just Eat It: Menu Highlights From the New Du Jour
- Sausage Fest 2012 at Standard Tap
- No Diner Food At The Silk
- David Ansill’s Weekly Tasting Menus at Bar Ferdinand