Posted by Foobooz on October 7th, 2011
Last night we took in the Chinatown Night Market. We snapped plenty of photos and took in just a few bites. Namely we tried the Khyber Pass Pub’s boudin sausage. The spicy meat and rice stuffed casing was delicious if a bit awkward to eat. We were enthusiastically encouraged to suck the contents of the casing out, “like it was gogurt.”
After that we tried the new pizza truck, Pitruco. The meats that topped the salume pizza crisped up perfectly and we look forward to trying it again at Love Park.
Before we left we made sure to check out one other spot that was premiering during the Night Market. Forward through to the last slide to see what we’re talking about.
- Night Market Comes to Chinatown
- Night Market Comes To Chinatown
- Pitruco Turning Out Some Quality Pizzas
- About Last Night: The Night Market, In Photos
- Night Market Returning to Chinatown
- Food Trucks Debut at Night Market
- Who Is Going to Be at Tonight’s Night Market
- New York Times Travel Section Spotlights our Food Truck Scene
- Local 215 Food Truck Debuts This Thursday at Night Market