Posted by Foobooz on October 7th, 2011
Sometimes the details for a project are right under your nose. We were just wondering what was up with Route 6, Stephen Starr’s North Broad Street fish house and oyster bar and low and behold, this ad gets posted over on Foobooz Jobs.
STEPHEN STARR is now seeking experienced restaurant staff to join the team of Route 6 — a fish house & oyster bar — opening soon in Philadelphia. The 150-seat restaurant on North Broad Street features a wood-burning oven and grill, a large open kitchen and local and seasonal dishes to change daily.
Sounds pretty cool. And if you’re interested in a job, hit up the job fair on October 13th and 14th at the former Tangerine in Old City.
Foobooz Jobs [f8b8z]
- Route 6 Gets One Bell Review
- Route 6 Is Summer Dining by the Ocean
- Been Caught Stealing: Route 6′s Lobster Picks
- Route 6 Adds Sunday Brunch
- Route 6 Offers Happy Hour, Dollar Oysters
- Get Your Mallet Ready for Maryland Steamed Crab Nights at Route 6
- Six Pack: Crab in Philadelphia
- Route 6 Hosts White Birch Beer Dinner
- Philly Cooks Week Tasting Tours To Be Announced Next Week