Posted by Foobooz on October 7th, 2011
There’s a new liquor license in the window at the old Boot & Saddle bar on Broad Street near Ellsworth. BootPhilly LLC is the corporation name and is registered to 1845 Walnut Street, the same address as Avram Hornik’s 4 Corners Management.
A call to the office revealed nothing more than that a lot people at 4 Corners don’t come to work on Fridays.
A post by the South Broad Neighbors Association on Facebook also alluded to Hornik.
We’ll be following this one excitedly as we’ve long wished for the Boot & Saddle sign to be re-illuminated.
- Hornik’s Boot & Saddle Plan Meets Resistance
- Boot & Saddle Goes Before Neighborhood Tonight
- Boot & Saddle Gets the Go Ahead
- UPDATE: Boot & Saddle Hits a Snag
- Petition Launched in Favor of Boot & Saddle Bar
- Avram Hornik After the Dolphin Tavern
- One More Way to Get George Sabatino’s Food This Summer
- Hornik Gives an Interview, Names His Riverfront Bar
- Sushi Serving Walgreens Coming to Broad Street