Posted by Foobooz on October 10th, 2011
Tonight at Tria Rittenhouse Square, try a special hoppy golden ale from Scottland. The beer, Harviestoun Bitter is aged by B. United International in barrels that previously stored both gin and Pinot Noir, though not at the same time. This is all part of B. United’s Zymatore Project.
The beer gets tapped at 5 p.m., 10-ounce pours are $8.
123 S 18th St, Philadelphia, PA
- Tria Tapping Dogfish Head 120 Minute IPA Today
- Tonight: Special Beers at Tria Wash West
- Stone At Tria
- Countdown to Philly Beer Week: Day 14
- New Classes at Tria Fermentation School
- 2008 Classes At Tria
- Special Flemish Sour at Dock Street Today
- New Classes At Tria Fermentation School
- Today: Tria Turns Eight