Posted by Foobooz on October 18th, 2011
The Lucky Old Souls Truck will make its Love Park debut today. The truck specializes in burgers and features grass-fed black angus beef from Rineer Family Farm in Lancaster County. The truck will also offer a house-made veggie burger as well as house cured bacon and scratch-made ketchup, mustard, mayonnaise and Lucky Old Souls sauce. The truck also sells milkshakes featuring Bassetts ice cream.
The truck is the work of Matthew Feldman who is still working on opening a jazz club in Newbold. The truck will be at Love Park every Tuesday and Thursday from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
For more on the truck, check out the artist’s post at Girls Can Tell.
Photo via Girls Can Tell
16th and JFK, Philadelphia, PA
- Love Park Debuts 15-Strong Food Truck Rotation
- Quick Bites: Chinese German Bar, Jazzy Burgers and Tacos for Rittenhouse
- Lovely Day for Love Park Food Trucks
- Six Pack: Veggie Burgers in Philadelphia
- State of Philly Food Trucks
- Mini Trini Brings Trinidadian Fare to Philly
- Lunch at Love
- Mini Trini Standing Out at Love Park
- Six Pack: House Made Sodas