Posted by Foobooz on October 18th, 2011
Tonight you have a choice. From 5 to 7 p.m. tonight the Oyster House’s buck-a-shot oyster happy hour is being infiltrated by Times Square’s iconic Naked Cowboy. The Naked Cowboy will be available with his guitar to pose for photos and to “entertain” diners. Oyster House is even adding a “pop-up” oyster bar on the sidewalk outside of the restaurant for the event.
Or you could head to the Trestle Inn for its opening night. There you will find whiskey and go-go. And just what kind of go-go you ask? Well imagine Barbarella-style dancers shaking their non-nude selves to a wide variety of music. And of course there’s whiskey and cocktails. We’ve been told not to miss the Diablo Cody.
The choice is yours Philadelphia….
- Tonight Make It Go-Go
- Fall Cocktails at the Trestle Inn
- Leap Day with Allagash Brewing and the Trestle Inn
- Trestle Inn Adding Brunch, More December Fun
- Blockhead Barbeque at The Trestle Inn
- Go Go Returning to Trestle Inn
- Dr. ZhivaGo-Go Winter Party at The Trestle Inn
- Food Trucks and Sidewalk Go-Go Come to Trestle Inn
- Trestle Inn Adds Saturday Morning Cartoon Brunch