Posted by Foobooz on October 19th, 2011
As we’ve previouly reported, Jet Wine Bar owners Jill Weber and Evan Malone are taking over the former Philly Kitchen Share and never was American Blackboard across the street from their South Street wine bar. Now the all-day restaurant has a name, Rex. The name is a play on the name of chef Regis Jansen.
Weber declined to provide a time frame but with the closing of the South Street location of Cafe L’Aube, the block needs a morning option.
1516 South St., Philadelphia, PA
- REX 1516′s Regis Jansen Stepping Down to Battle His Cystic Fibrosis
- Rex 1516 To Bring Southern Cooking to South Street
- Rex 1516 Rolls Out New Menu This Evening
- Modern Southern Fusion a Hit at Rex 1516
- Wino Field Trip! Visit Local Wineries with Jet Wine Bar
- So Crepe Coming to South Street West
- Rex 1516 Pouring Reasonably Priced Beers, Filling Growlers
- Jet Wine Bar Pouring High Octane Wine Tasting Today
- Mint Julep in Liquid and Dessert Form at Rex 1516