Posted by Foobooz on October 21st, 2011
Chef Jeremy Nolen has rolled out his new Fall menu at Brauhaus Schmitz. Nolen is adding some innards warming dishes to his Modern German menu. Look for beer braised bacon and kale, smoked marrow bones, Himmel und Aed (blutwurst with potato puree and apple gastrique), Sauerbraten and more.
718 South St, Philadelphia, PA
- Oktoberfest Dinner with Special Guests at Brauhaus Schmitz
- Brauhaus Schmitz Turns Two
- Dinner In Alsace
- Brauhaus Turns Three, Tears Down Wall
- Brauhaus Schmitz Adds Sunday Brunch
- Thursday is Karneval at Brauhaus Schmitz
- Jeremy Nolen At The James Beard House
- Tonight: Brauhaus Schmitz Introduces More German Beers
- Oktoberfest Week at Brauhaus Begins Today
This entry was posted on Friday, October 21st, 2011 at 11:42 am and is filed under Food, News. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.