Posted by Foobooz on October 21st, 2011
Ralph Berarducci (Portofino) and James McManaman (Absolute Abstract) are teaming up to turn Portofino into the Walnut Street Supper Club. The former Italian restaurant will reopen as an old school Italian supper club complete with a stage and singing waiters, waitresses, bartenders, hosts, hostesses and bus boys.
HughE Dillon has all the details on the new project, including when the auditions will be held.
PORTOFINO’s Back From Vacation BECOMES … [PhillyChitChat]
Walnut Street Supper Club
1227 Walnut St, Philadelphia, PA
- Opening in Center City: Walnut Street Supper Club
- Walnut Street Supper Club Reviewed
- Quick Bites: Garces Renovates, Han to Visit Georges
- Little Birdy Spots “Good Beer” Delivery to Former Blue Bear Tavern
- Matt Levin Has a New Restaurant?
- Independence Closed
- Quick Bites: Arrow Swim Club Is Done, Ramen Boy Is Almost Here
- Opa Opens a Secret Beer Garden
- U.S. Government Moves to Liquidate Union Trust