Posted by Foobooz on October 21st, 2011
Zavino has rolled out their new fall menu. It’s good to see the 13th and Sansom wine bar and pizzeria is rolling with the seasons. Of particular note is the wild boar garganelli small plate and the green apple pizza. But the pizza we want most right this very second, the delicious sounding Diavalo with spicy pepperoni, fior di latte, crushed tomato chili flakes, oregano and parmigiano reggiano. The heat just appeals to us right now.
- Tonight: Three Liter Thursdays at Zavino
- Bring in Fall with Opa, Mediterranean Style
- Erace Digs Zavino
- Opa Offers Free Lunch Today
- Zavino Gets Two Bells
- Fall Menu at Osteria
- Midtown Village Fall Festival Gets Bigger Every Year
- Traditional and Conteporary Working Together at Opa
- Opa Offering a Holiday Lunch Special
This entry was posted on Friday, October 21st, 2011 at 1:44 pm and is filed under Food, News. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.