Posted by Foobooz on October 24th, 2011
It’s the last full week of the month and there are many restaurants still aiming to open before the calendar flips to November.
Chris Painter’s Il Pittore is set to open this Wednesday. We’re getting a walk through today of Stephen Starr’s latest restaurant, so expect more on that by tomorrow morning at the latest.
Gastropub Molly Malloy’s is set to open in the Reading Terminal Market, perhaps as early as tomorrow. The replacement to the beer garden will feature 24-tap lines of craft beer and daily happy hours.
- Birra Opens Tomorrow
- Tonight: Happy Hour on Passyunk
- Summer Salute Happy Hour at Birra
- Birra to Open on East Passyunk in May
- Weekend: Where You Gonna Eat?
- 7th Annual East Passyunk Car Show and Street Festival
- Birra Promises October Opening, Shares Menus
- LaBan Review Finds Flaws at Birra
- Skip the Gimmicks, Enjoy the Pizza at Birra