Posted by Foobooz on October 26th, 2011
Tomorrow, Thursday October 27th Chifa is hosting another beer dinner. This one features the beer of Founders Brewing and a unique menu highlighting breakfast, lunch, dinner and dessert.
Chifa is getting the hang of its beer dinners, this is something like the seventeenth one they’ve hosted and they’ve tweaked the way they do things. The dinners are served family style and the portions have gotten a bit larger.
Dinner costs $75 and includes several of Founders’ most sought after beers.
Chifa [Official Site]
707 Chestnut St, Philadelphia, PA
- McCrossens Hosts French Canadian Beer Dinner
- Colorado Beer Dinner This Sunday
- Sixpoint Beer Dinner Tonight at North 3rd
- Zahav Hosting South African Wine Dinner Tomorrow
- Spotlight on Michigan Beer
- Last Minute Seats Remain for Southwark Pork Dinner
- End of Summer Barbecue at Chifa
- Chifa Turns Four, Celebrates with a Tasting Menu
- Lowcountry Dinner with Hoppin’ John at Paris Wine Bar