Posted by Foobooz on October 26th, 2011
We popped in to check out the new Trestle Inn Monday night and did we come away impressed. Giant projections of 60s style go-go girls dance on the walls. An entire section of the drinks menu is dedicated to whiskey sours. The menu is much more impressive than we expected. We say yes to pigs in a blanket and four kinds of caseroles. We passed on the pickled pigs feet behind the bar but kind of dig that they’re there.
Get there for happy hour that runs from from 5 to 8 p.m. and features features ½ price pitchers of whisky sours, $3 Craft Cans and a featured whiskey of the evening.
Later in the evening the Trestle Specials dance on go-go blocks to music from the 60’s and 70’s, including Funk, Psychobilly and Soul.
11th and Callowhill St, Philadelphia, PA
- Food Trucks and Sidewalk Go-Go Come to Trestle Inn
- Blockhead Barbeque at The Trestle Inn
- Naked Cowboys Versus Go-Go Girls
- Trestle Inn Adds Saturday Morning Cartoon Brunch
- Tonight: Free Drinks If You Hustle
- Go Go Returning to Trestle Inn
- Opa Launching Happy Hour Featuring $1 Skewers
- Tonight: Happy Hour on Passyunk
- Late Night Happy Hours