Posted by Foobooz on October 27th, 2011
Eric Ripert’s Le Bernardin comes to Philadelphia for just five nights. 10 Arts by Eric Ripert will offer a “Taste of Le Bernardin” Tuesday, November 1st through Saturday, November 5th.The five-course dinner is $95 per person with an optional $45 wine pairing.
On Tuesday night Eric Ripert will be there in a flesh and guests will have the opportunity to meet and mingle. A Le Bernardin-inspired pairing will also be available in the 10 Arts’ Lounge. Juniper Cured Gravlax will be served up with a signature Gin Martini.
Make your reservations now.
Chef Ripert’s five-course menu will include one of Pastry Chef Monica Glass’ deserts:
Fluke ~ Progressive Tasting of Marinated Fluke; From Simple to Complex
Bacalao ~ Grilled Salted Cod; Hearts of Baby Romaine, “Caesar Vinaigrette”
Salmon ~ Barely Cooked Salmon; Wasabi-Bean Purée, Yuzu Emulsion
Striped Bass ~ Sautéed Striped Bass; Pickled Cucumbers, Black Garlic-Persian Lime Sauce
Mont Blanc ~ Roasted Chestnut Cream, Meringue, Pear
10 Arts by Eric Ripert [Official Site]
- Eric Ripert and Jennifer Carroll Dinner at 10 Arts
- Ritzy Restaurant News
- 10 Arts Announces Autumn Chefs Dinner
- Jennifer Carroll Is Leaving 10 Arts
- No Radiation Detectors at 10 Arts…Yet
- Eric Ripert Names Chef For 10 Arts
- Eric Ripert Walks Away From 10 Arts
- The Asparagus and the Octopus: Ripert and Carroll at 10 Arts