Posted by Foobooz on October 27th, 2011
We didn’t know what a portmanteau was but we had figured out that Pitruco was a combination of pizza truck and company. We dig the name, which isn’t surprising since we came up with Foobooz. Adam Erace digs the pizzas because of the fanatical attention to detail pizza man Nathan Winkler-Rhoades applies.
Pitruco’s blistered, misshapen pies possess an honest sensibility that can only be described as staunchly Italian, in a very good way.
Pitruco splits time between Love Park and Drexel’s campus. Follow their Twitter feed for details.
16th and JFK, Philadelphia, PA
- Love Park Debuts 15-Strong Food Truck Rotation
- Another Good Review for Nomad Pizza
- Pitruco Sets Up Shop in Bella Vista This Evening
- State of Philly Food Trucks
- Lunch Plans For A Rainy Day
- One Pizza, One Guy, One Wait
- Lunch at Love
- Mini Trini Standing Out at Love Park
- Honest Tom’s Gets a Permanent Address