Posted by Foobooz on November 1st, 2011
Yoshi Yogurt + Sushi has opened on the concourse of Suburban Station, just outside the entrance to the Comcast Center food court. The spot offers self-service yogurt and sushi but what really grabbed our eye were the automated machines helping in the sushi preparation.
Check out the slideshow for more on our sub $9 lunch of sushi and froyo. And if you geek out to sushi robots like we do, you’ll need to watch the manufacturer’s videos.
Yoshi Yogurt + Sushi
Sushi Machine SVR-NNX – Makes rice sheets in various sizes and density.
- Elsewhere Near the Comcast Center
- Numa Sushi Bar To Become Spike Mendelsohn’s Burger Spot?
- Underdogs Coming to 17th Street
- Yamaki Sushi Is Now Machi Sushi Bar
- Rice-less Sushi at Zama
- Tsuki Sushi Just About Set to Open
- New Lunch Menu At Morimoto
- Sushi and Ramen Coming to Chestnut Street
- Red Mango Coming to 15th and Locust