Posted by Jason Sheehan on November 2nd, 2011
We already let you know that his Ripert-ness was going to be in Philly, bringing a little taste of Le Bernardin to 10 Arts for a few, special nights. But tonight, he isn’t going to be in the kitchen because he has a friend in town: his dark alter-ego, Anthony Bourdain.
The two of them are going to be onstage at the Merriam Theater tonight at 7:30pm, telling “fascinating, hysterical and sometimes shocking stories about their culinary experiences,” according to the PR shills. Oh, and they’re going to be taking questions from the audience as well, so if there’s ever been something you wanted desperately to know about judging Top Chef, eating warthog ass or running one of the greatest restaurants in the world, now’s your chance to get the answer.
Tickets are running between $45 and $55 and can be gotten by calling 215-893-1999, by visiting the Kimmel Center website, or at the box office tonight.
- New Menu, New Concept For Post-Ripert 10 Arts
- No Radiation Detectors at 10 Arts…Yet
- Eric Ripert Walks Away From 10 Arts
- 10 Arts: First Impressions
- Greatest Hits and What You Missed: Diving Horse, Lawsuits, Fish Ninjas and the Shake Shack, Coming Soon
- Eric Ripert and Jennifer Carroll Dinner at 10 Arts
- Dining On Doomsday: Name Your Last Meal
- Le Bernardin Comes to Philadelphia
- The Asparagus and the Octopus: Ripert and Carroll at 10 Arts