Posted by Foobooz on November 9th, 2011
Brian Freedman is a big fan of Mini Trini, the Caribbean food truck that usually parks at Love Park.
It’s clear, from first bite, that this is a labor of love. Mini Trini delivers fabulous, compulsively delicious riffs on the flavors of what is one of the great culinary heritages of the Caribbean, its combination of Indian, African, European and countless other influences somehow both crystal-clear and well-integrated into each dish on the limited yet well-executed menu.
16th and JFK, Philadelphia, PA
- Mini Trini Brings Trinidadian Fare to Philly
- Mini Trini To Start Hosting Pop-Ups
- Love Park Debuts 15-Strong Food Truck Rotation
- Pitruco Turning Out Some Quality Pizzas
- Roti, Crespelle, and Other Crepe-Like Objects
- About Last Night: A Food Truck Pop-Up At Cook (With Pictures!)
- Lunch at Love
- Food Trucks Supporting Philly Film Festival in Old City
- Lucky Old Souls at Love Park Today