Posted by Foobooz on November 9th, 2011
Yesterday Moorestown, New Jersey voters passed a proposal to allow restaurants at Moorestown Mall. The mall owner, Pennsylvania Real Estate Investment Trust (PREIT) comes out as the big winner, they plan to open four new restaurants at the mall that serve liquor, possibly including a branch of Osteria by Marc Vetri.
Moorestown repeals liquor ban [Philadelphia Inquirer]
400 Route 38 Moorestown, NJ 08057
- Vetri to New Jersey?
- Marc Vetri Signs Lease for Osteria Moorestown
- Marc Vetri on Osteria Moorestown
- Marc Vetri Opening Pizzeria Vetri On Callowhill Street
- Marc Vetri to Atlantic City?
- Osteria Makes Bon Appetit List
- More From Frank Bruni On Marc Vetri
- Daily Candy Looks At Osteria
- Foodaphilia Tries Osteria