Posted by Foobooz on November 9th, 2011
A petition in favor of Avram Hornik’s plan for reopening the old Boot & Saddle Bar on Broad Street is now up on Change.org.
The petition notes that the property is already appropriately zoned, has historically served as a bar with live music and that the project is an opportunity to reduce blight and rejuvenate a downtrodden block of Broad Street.
The form, which you can sign online also encourages Hornik to make reasonable accommodations to reduce neighbors’ concerns about noise and safety.
Boot & Saddle Bar
1131 S Broad St, Philadelphia, PA
- Hornik’s Boot & Saddle Plan Meets Resistance
- Boot & Saddle Gets the Go Ahead
- Boot & Saddle Goes Before Neighborhood Tonight
- New Life for Boot & Saddle on Broad Street
- UPDATE: Boot & Saddle Hits a Snag
- Hornik Gives an Interview, Names His Riverfront Bar
- Avram Hornik After the Dolphin Tavern
- Only Two Days Left for Discounted Flavors of the Avenue Tix
- Collaborative Dinner at Stateside