Posted by Foobooz on November 14th, 2011
The paper came down from the windows at Tapestry over the weekend. The former Adsum at 5th and Bainbridge held a friends and family night last night. We expect they’ll announce their official opening this week.
Stephen Starr’s New England seafood house, Route 6 will be opening this Thursday on North Broad. Look for more Route 6 news later this week.
Want a turkey from the Fair Food Farmstand? You’ve got to Wednesday at 3 p.m. to place your order.
Also this week, Beaujolais Nouveau wines will be arriving on Thursday, November 17th. We’ll be covering the many events that are sure to be happening around town.
Also worth noting that Ulivo, which was aiming to open Friday did make it open in time for Saturday dinner.
Related Tags: Tapestry
- Quick Bites: Opening Dates for Vedge, Tapestry and New Chef at 10 Arts
- Tapestry on Vacation, When Will They Reopen
- Tap Takeover and Industry Night at Tapestry
- Update: New Liquor License App in the Window of Tapestry
- The Revisit: Tapestry
- Adsum to Become Tapestry
- Tapestry Brings Queen Village the Neighbor It Always Wanted
- Iron Fist Beer Makes Its Philadelphia Debut at Tapestry
- Curtains for Tapestry?