Posted by Foobooz on November 21st, 2011
Yesterday a couple friends texted that were in American Sardine Bar and having a drink and the kitchen was open and serving Scott Schroeder’s sandwich-focused menu of sardines, imitation crab and Walt Wit braised pork. However American Sardine Bar’s Twitter feed wasn’t acknowledging that they were open. In fact late last night they lamented that they should have soft-opened. We guess denying you’re open is what passes for a soft opening in the now almost 24-hours a day food news cycle.
So if you’re feeling lucky, head over this evening, maybe they’ll be open. Or wait to the official opening this Wednesday. One way or another, check out Drew Lazor’s photos of the interior and food.
- Dogfish Head Beer Dinner at American Sardine Bar
- What Will Open First?
- Beer and Food Working Together at American Sardine Bar
- Manayunk Brews Up American Sardine Ale
- American Sardine Bar Filmed a Commercial
- Drew Lazor’s Dad’s Sandwich Now on the Menu at American Sardine Bar
- So What’s Up With American Sardine Bar?
- Two Bell Review for American Sardine Bar
- American Sardine Bar’s Commercial Hits the Airwaves