Posted by Foobooz on November 24th, 2011
When you’re done with the family and the tryptophan hangover and you just want to get out for a drink on Thanksgiving night, we’ve got you covered.
- Devil’s Den (Opening at 7 p.m. Tapping kegs of 2010 & 2011 Southern Tier Pumking.)
- Fiume (Opening at 8 p.m.)
- National Mechanics (Opening at 5 p.m. with deep fried turkey and Southern Tier Pumking Pumpkin Ale.)
- Port Richmond Pourhouse (6 p.m. opening)
- Pub on Passyunk East (Opening at 6 p.m.)
- South Philadelphia Taproom (Opens at 6 p.m. with kitchen too)
And that’s just the start, follow our Twitter feed for more bars and restaurants #OpenInPHL on Thanksgiving night. Want to add a bar to the list, just tweet it with the hashtag #OpenInPHL.
[tgw title="Thanksgiving Night" subject="What's Open in Philadelphia" username="foobooz" search="OpenInPHL" type="search" list="Twitter List Name" theme="Thanksgiving"]
- Happy Thanksgiving: Turkeys Away
- #OpenInPHL This Christmas Night
- Happy Thanksgiving
- What’s #OpeninPHL Despite Hurricane Sandy
- Check Out What Bars & Restaurants Are Open This Evening #OpeninPHL
- Happy New Year! What’s #OpenInPHL
- Twas the Night Before Thanksgiving and All the Bars Were Packed
- POLL: Is It Irresponsible for Bars and Restaurants to Stay Open During Hurricane Sandy?
- Skip The Kitchen