Posted by Foobooz on November 29th, 2011
Jack Curtin caught this news yesterday from Craft Business Daily. New Belgium Brewing out of Fort Collins, Colorado is looking for an East Coast brewery to facilitate its eastern expansion. According to the note in CBD, the third largest craft brewer in the United States is between Asheville, North Carolina and Philadelphia. A decision is expected in early 2012.
Fat Tire for all!
We all know that New Belgium is coming to Philly sooner or later … [Liquid Diet]
New Belgium Brewery [Official Site]
Philadelphia made the cut based on its ideal position along the coast for distribution, said Simpson, who noted it would be a good fit because there are some world-class Belgium beer bars in Philadelphia.
- Ah Drats, New Belgium Chooses Asheville Over Philadelphia
- Win a Trip to Belgium
- Win a Trip to Belgium With Your Favorite Brewer
- Philly Beer Week in Belgium
- Looking for Stone’s “Enjoy by 02.15.13?”
- 85 Awesome Places to Drink
- Results from Craig LaBan’s Third Annual Brew-vitational
- Monk’s Cafe Brewery Dinner
- Nanobrewery, Toby Keith & Billiards Face NIMBY Opposition