Posted by Foobooz on December 6th, 2011
Just yesterday, we were literally weighing the 300-page lawsuit that Bernard Spain and Murray Spain had brought against Marathon restaurants and the Borish family. Today, we find out from Dan Gross that the suit is settled. Phew, that’s a lot less reading for us.
Gross notes that as part of the settlement, the 10th and Walnut location of Marathon will be taken over Barry Gutin and Larry Cohen of Cuba Libre. That’s where our pal HughE Dillon steps in with this great nugget: He hears Matt Levin will be the chef at the new restaurant.
10th and Walnut St, Philadelphia, PA
- Former Marathon To Become Square Peg
- UPDATE: Matt Levin Out at Square Peg
- Restaurant Death Watch: Which Marathon Will Be Next To Go?
- Preview of Matt Levin’s Menu at Square Peg
- Another Marathon Is Finished
- Poor Judgment Dooms Square Peg
- Adam Erace Reviews Square Peg
- Square Peg In Primetime
- Square Peg Gets One Bell