Posted by Foobooz on December 7th, 2011
Chef Guillermo Pernot of Cuba Libre will be hosting Chef Lucio of El Gijonés Restaurant in Havana, Cuba in a pop-up palador. Palador is a Spanish term used in Cuba to refer to a small family-run or privately-owned restaurant. The pop-up runs from January 11th to 13th at Cuba Libre and the dinners will cost $39 per person.
Lucio will be the first visiting Cuban chef to cook in the U.S. since the embargo on Cuba began in the 1960s.
Cuba Libre [Official Site]
10 S 2nd St, Philadelphia, PA
- Cuba Libre to Host Second Cuban Pop-Up
- Lunch Special Next Week At Cuba Libre
- Cuba Libre Inspires Ten Years Later
- Half-Off New Menu at Cuba Libre
- Down Goes Fidel! Lets Drink!
- Tasting Cuba At Cuba Libre
- Cuba Libre To Begin Selling Empanadas Out the Back Door
- Cuba Libre’s Tapas Tuesdays Start Today
- Executive Dining In Philadelphia