Posted by Foobooz on December 7th, 2011
Sammy Chon’s KTown Express is just days from opening in Cinnaminson, New Jersey. We’re intrigued by kimchi fries, wonton nachos and Korean burritos. [Full Menu]
Main Line Dish gets an early look at what will be cooking at Ella’s, when it opens later this month in Wayne. [Main Line Dish]
From the Boot, which pleases locals in Lafayette Hill and Ambler is opening a third location, this one in Blue Bell. [The Insider]
Past editions of Flying Fish’s Exit Series will be available this Saturday and next at the Cherry Hill brewery. 750ml bottles of Exit 4 American Trippel, Exit 9 Hoppy Scarlet Ale, Exit 13 Chocolate Stout and Exit 16 Wild Rice Double IPA. Three-pack gift boxes can be made up and before you ask, Exit 1, 6 and 11 are all gone. [Flying Fish]
- Iron Hill and Flying Fish’s Collaboration Beer Debuts Tonight
- Flying Fish Exit 8 Debuts at Standard Tap
- Flying Fish Testing New Brewery, are Samples Next?
- Hoppy Scarlet Ale Set to Debut
- Tonight: Flying Fish at Johnny Brenda’s
- Suburban Snacks: Bobby Flay in Cherry Hill, P&K in Glassboro
- Tonight, Exit 11
- Brewery Tours
- Kennett Turns Two and Wants to Celebrate with You
This entry was posted on Wednesday, December 7th, 2011 at 12:25 pm and is filed under News. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.