Posted by Foobooz on December 8th, 2011
As we told you back in July, Jose Garces is going opening three restaurants at the upcoming Revel Resorts in Atlantic City. Today he and Revel made it official.
Garces will be opening branches of Amada, Village Whiskey and Distrito Cantina, a margarita bar serving 100-tequilas and Mexican street food right on the casino floor via a Guapos Tacos inspired takeout window.
Revel will open in five months on the Boardwalk in Atlantic City. The Revel casino and resort is a 6.2 million square foot development fronting a thousand feet of boardwalk just north of the Showboat Hotel and Casino.
Revel Entertainment – Chef Jose Garces [Official Site]
500 Boardwalk, Atlantic City, NJ
- Garces Opening Asian Noodle and Dim Sum Concept at Revel Resort
- Garces Opens Yuboka at Revel in Atlantic City
- Another Iron Chef Heading to Revel Casino
- Revel Looking for $100 Million to Get Through 2013
- Craig LaBan Reviews the Restaurants at Revel
- Revel Rolls Out Three From Chef Michel Richard
- Revel Reveals Two More Restaurants
- Jose Garces Openings At Revel In Atlantic City
- Marc Vetri to Atlantic City?