Posted by Foobooz on December 8th, 2011
The Khyber Pass Pub is starting a traditional New Orleans brunch served Saturdays and Sundays from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. Expect Cajun and Creole classics like Boudin and Eggs, and Shrimp, Tasso and Anson Mills Grits smothered in Creole gravy. For the sweet tooth there will be Bananas Foster French Toast made with Leidenheimer bread and of course Beignets.
And since a New Orleans brunch cannot be a sober affair, a full menu of breakfast cocktails including Creole Bloody Marys Bourbon Milk Punches and Hurricanes will also be available.
Khyber Pass Pub
56 S. 2nd St., Philadelphia, PA 19106
- Brauhaus Schmitz Adds Sunday Brunch
- Dim Sum Brunch Starts Tomorrow at Sampan
- Square Peg Adds Brunch
- Birra Adds Brunch
- Russet Now Offers Weekend Brunch
- Trestle Inn Adding Brunch, More December Fun
- Brunch at the Corner
- Fathom Adds Brunch, Industry Night
- Trestle Inn Adds Saturday Morning Cartoon Brunch