Posted by Foobooz on December 9th, 2011
We have a winner for today’s Holiday Cookie Bake-off at the Shops at Liberty Place. Each person that sampled the cookies was able to vote for one cookie. With chefs from 10 Arts, Flying Monkey, Garces Restaurants, Lacroix, Le Bec-Fin and Parc all competing, the vote was close.
And the winner is …
Chef Frederick Ortega’s Spiced Caramel Chocolate Tuile. Congrats, Chef and Lacroix.
The cash donation from Saxby’s will go to Chef Frederick’s charity, The American Cancer Society.
Thanks to everyone who came out and to the talented pastry chefs who donated their time and competed.
- Who Doesn’t Love Free Cookies?
- Live Tweeting The Great Cookie Bake-Off #GreatCookies
- Cookie Confidential Opening a Truck on Temple’s Campus Today
- Insomnia Cookies Opens Today in Center City
- Lacroix’s 10th Anniversary Dinner
- Lacroix 10th Anniversary Dinner Menu
- About Last Night: 10th Anniversary Dinner at Lacroix
- Shop With The Chef
- Food Trucks Keep Coming, From Cookies to Kosher
This entry was posted on Friday, December 9th, 2011 at 3:09 pm and is filed under Events, From the Magazine. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.