Posted by Foobooz on December 13th, 2011
If you follow George Sabatino’s Twitter feed you know some the goodness that’s coming out of his kitchen at Stateside. If you haven’t been yet, why not check it out tonight? Maybe there is still some of last night’s house made fried goat cheese with marinated escarole & pine nuts left.
1536 E Passyunk Ave, Philadelphia, PA
- Stateside’s George Sabatino Heading Out on His Own
- Stateside Adds Lunch
- George Sabatino Reveals Stateside’s New Menu
- A Best Of Philly Tasting Menu At Matyson?
- Stateside Names Its New Chef
- Eat This Now: Stateside’s Bacon Dougnut
- Menu Notes from Stateside
- The New Fall Menu At Stateside
- The Gastronaut: The Next Exit