Posted by Foobooz on December 15th, 2011
Al Paris’s Heirloom is set to open tomorrow at 8705 Germantown Avenue in Chestnut Hill. The 50-seat BYOB will serve modern American cuisine sourced locally. Menu highlights will include:
- Warm Heirloom Tomato and Burrata Salad
- Diver Scallops with Pork Belly
- Short Rib of Beef with Sassafras Glaze
- Heirloom Grits Crusted Black Bass
Paris is once again partnering with restaurateur Robert Bynum (Warmdaddy’s) in the space that includes reclaimed wood tables including a large communal table, bamboo flooring and an antique service hutch from a Bucks County farmhouse. HEIRLOOM is thoughtfully spaced for both larger gatherings and intimate meals.
In addition to the traditional BYOB options of wine and craft beer, Heirloom offers mixers of house-made sarsaparilla soda, small batch root beers and ginger ale.
Tuesday to Thursday 5 p.m. to 10 p.m.
Friday-Saturday 5 p.m. to 11 p.m.
Sunday Brunch 10:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- Heirloom Coming to Chestnut Hill
- Heirloom Faces Some Challenges in Farm-to-Table Market
- Buds, Blooms & Wild Asparagus – A Josh Lawler/Al Paris Experience
- Georges Perrier Is Cooking at Heirloom
- Summer Menu at Heirloom
- LaBan Reviews Heirloom in Chestnut Hill
- Iron Hill Coming to Chestnut Hill
- Tale of the Tape: Mica
- Chip Roman and Jason Cichonski’s Chestnut Hill Resto Has a Name