Posted by Foobooz on December 18th, 2011
The De Lorenzo’s Tomato Pies on Hudson Street in Trenton is closing its doors after 65-years in business. Owners Gary Amico, aged 68 and his wife Eileen, 66 are taking a break. The Robinsville DeLorenzo’s run by their son Sam will continue.
The last day of business will be January 15th, plan your last or first trip accordingly.
Photo via Walker Cleavelands | Twitter
530 Hudson St, Trenton, NJ
- Pizza Palooza Winners
- The Humble Tomato Pie
- Lorenzo’s Pizza Aims to Reopen in April
- Lorenzo’s Pizza Stripped to the Bricks
- Lorenzo’s Reopens on South Street
- Pizza Hunt II
- Around the Web: Pies, Fare, El Rey Lunch and Local Cheese Plates
- A Slice Of Trenton
- Gennaro’s Tomato Pie Coming To Passyunk, West Passyunk