Posted by Foobooz on December 20th, 2011
Han Chiang caught us and it seems everyone else off guard with a tweet that the master of Sichuan is opening in Manayunk. According to Michael Klein, Han is opening at 4356 Main Street, former home of Ben & Jerry’s.
Han’s tweet promises free dan dan noodles this Friday.
Chiang’s dynasty now includes Exton, Royersford, Manayunk and Old City. And there is also talk of an University City outpost and speakeasy beneath his Old City location.
Photo via Foobooz Philadelphia Flickr Group
Han Dynasty Manayunk
4356 Main Street, Philadelphia, PA
- Han Dynasty Gets Fan Rap
- Han Dynasty Adding Another Location
- Han Dynasty Now Open at 38th and Market
- Han Dynasty In University City Hosting Voodoo Brewery Beer Dinner
- Han Dynasty Modifies First Monday Tastings
- Get a Parking Ticket, Get Free Dan Dan Noodles
- Katie Loeb’s Cocktail Menu at Han Dynasty
- About Last Night: Stillwater Dinner at Han Dynasty
- Wanna Be Han Chiang’s Apprentice?