Posted by Foobooz on December 20th, 2011
Looking to celebrate Hanukkah through your stomach? Here are some local spots doing something special for Hanukkah.
Zahav - Every night during Hanukkah Zahav is offering a special $45 per person menu featuring glazed brisket, lattkes and young chicken al Ha’esh.
Art of Bread by Georges Perrier – Special menu through Hanukkah will feature cheddar cheese bread, Challah bread plain, Challah bread raisin and mini Challah bread.
- Latkepalooza and More Spots for Latke Goodness
- Tonight: A Very Jewish Christmas, Tickets Remain
- Zahav Announces an Extremely Jewish Christmas
- Seven Fishes Feasts Are Becoming All the Rage
- Rosh Hashanah Dinners at London Grill, Meritage and Zahav
- Seven Fishes? We’ve Got 56 Fishes
- Six Pack: Where To Get Your Pastrami Fix in Philadelphia
- Passover Menus Around Philadelphia
- The Italian Mother you Never Had Is Coming to Osteria