Posted by Foobooz on December 27th, 2011
Craig LaBan recapped his Year in Bells this weekend and adjusted three ratings upward and smacked Serafina one more time.
Talula’s Garden (now Three Bells), White Dog Wayne (Two Bells), and Thai Kuu (One Bell) were all raised a grade.
Farm-to-table on menu all over [Philadelphia Inquirer]
Photo by dgaronzik | Foobooz Philadelphia Flickr Pool
210 W Washington Square, Philadelphia, PA
- LaBan’s Talula’s Garden Review Surprises Everyone, Even Himself
- Foobooz Flickr Group Winning Shot
- How Many Bells for Talula’s Garden?
- Greatest Hits and What You Missed: Weiners, Unemployment, Makeovers and Beer Floats
- LaBan Lambasts Le Bec
- The Year In Bells
- A Thorough Boo for Thai Kuu
- Talula’s Garden Expanding With Talula’s Daily
- Moon Over Talula’s Garden